- Design plans for bringing Coaching and Mentoring systems in house to your work group or department.
- Recognize the power of Modelingand use it to improve performance in value based competencies such as integrity, pride, loyalty or respect.
- Decide which design of Mentoring programs best fits you and your work group – formal or informal, hierarchical or lateral, self-select or matched.
- Determine which employees are the best candidates for Mentoring and which will be better served by Coaching.
- Conduct a Coaching session which, through challenging and powerful questions, guides individual reflection and discovery and taps into the client’s individual hidden potential to maximize development.
- Create a comprehensive action plan for self-development which encompasses the strategies, people, competencies, activities and events which dramatically increases your presence and effectiveness.
© 2018 · www.backed4life.my (Created by Faceberry Communications Snd. Bhd.)